1. Normal washing means normal washing. It is just that the washing we are familiar with on weekdays is changed to mechanization. Its water temperature is about 60°-90°C. Add a certain amount of detergent. After about 15 minutes of ordinary washing, add softener to clean water to make the fabric It is softer, more comfortable, and visually more natural and cleaner. Usually according to the length of washing time and the amount of chemicals, general washing can be divided into light general washing, general washing, and heavy general washing. Normally, the light washing is about 5 minutes, the normal washing is about 15 minutes, and the heavy washing is about 30 minutes. (This time is not precise). These three washing methods have no obvious boundaries.
2. Stone washing / stone washing (STONE WASH) Stone washing is to add a certain size of pumice to the washing water to polish the pumice and the clothes. Contact with clothing. General washing or rinsing can be carried out before stone grinding, and it can also be rinsed after stone grinding. According to the different requirements of customers, yellowstone, white stone, AAA stone, artificial stone, rubber ball, etc. can be used for washing to achieve different washing effects. After washing, the cloth surface will appear gray and old, and the clothes may be slightly to severely damaged. .
3. Enzyme washing (ENZYME WASH) Enzyme is a kind of cellulase, which can degrade the fiber structure under a certain pH value and temperature, so that the cloth surface can be gently faded and depilated (produce "peach skin" Effect), and get a long-lasting soft effect. Stone can be used together or instead of stone. If it is used together with stone, it is usually called ENZYME STONE WASH.
4. Sand washing (SAND WASH) uses some alkaline and oxidizing additives to make the clothes have a certain fading effect and old feeling after washing. If it is matched with stone grinding, the surface of the cloth will have a soft white cream after washing. The fluff, plus some softeners, can make the fabric soft and soft after washing, thereby improving the comfort of wearing.
5. Chemical washing (CHEMICAL WASH) chemical washing is mainly through the use of strong alkali additives (NaOH, NaSiO3, etc.) to achieve the purpose of fading. After washing, the clothes have a more obvious sense of oldness. Add softeners to make the clothes soft and soft. Plump effect. If stone is added to the chemical washing, it is called CHEMICAL STONE WASH, which can enhance the fading and abrasion effect, so that the clothes have a strong sense of worn-out. The fossil washing combines the chemical washing and stone washing effects. After washing, it can achieve a kind of distressing and fluffing effect.
6. Bleaching (BLEACH WASH) In order to make the clothes have a white or bright appearance and a soft feel, the clothes need to be rinsed, that is, after ordinary washing with clean water, heat it to 60°C, and add an appropriate amount according to the bleaching color. The bleaching agent (bleaching agent), in 7-10 minutes to make the color consistent with the board. During operation, the direction of adding bleaching agent should be consistent with the direction of rotation of the rotating cylinder, so as to prevent the bleaching agent from falling directly on the clothes because it cannot be diluted with water as soon as possible, resulting in partial bleaching. Before bleaching, the water level in the tank should be slightly higher so that the bleaching water can be diluted. After the clothes are bleached, the residual bleach in the water is neutralized with large (small) soda (Na2CO3, NaHCO3) to completely stop the bleaching. After the clean water, add detergent, fluorescent brightener, hydrogen peroxide, etc. to 50°C water temperature for the final washing, neutralizing the pH value, fluorescent whitening, etc., and then performing softening treatment. Rinsing can be divided into oxygen bleaching and chlorine bleaching. Oxygen bleaching uses the oxidation of hydrogen peroxide at a certain pH and temperature to destroy the dye structure, so as to achieve the purpose of fading and whitening. Generally, the surface of the bleached cloth will be slightly red. Chlorine bleaching uses the oxidation effect of sodium hypochlorite to destroy the dye structure, thereby achieving the purpose of fading. The fading effect of chlorine bleaching is rough, and it is mostly used for rinsing indigo denim. After bleaching the board, the residual chlorine in the water and clothes should be neutralized with high waves to stop the bleaching, and then stone grinding after bleaching is called BLEACH STONE.
7. Destroy wash (DESTROY WASH) garments are polished with pumice stone and treated with additives, and some parts (bone positions, collar angles, etc.) will be damaged to a certain extent, and the clothes will have a more obvious worn-out effect after washing.
8. Snow washing soak the dry pumice with potassium permanganate solution, and then directly polish it with the clothes in the special rotating cylinder, and polish it on the clothes through the pumice stone, so that the potassium permanganate will oxidize the friction points, so that the cloth surface is not Regular fading, forming white spots resembling snowflakes.
The general process of snowflake washing is as follows: pumice soaks potassium permanganate-pumice and clothes dry grinding-snowflake effect on the board-take out the clothes and wash off the stone dust on the clothes with water in the washing tank-oxalic acid neutralization ——Washing——Apply softener.
9. MOUSTACHE EFFECT is WHISKER, but WHISKER is more professional. A cat's whisker is a kind of hand sand (hand rub, HAND BRUSH), which is just ground into the shape of a cat's whisker.
10. SPRAY STONE WASH / SAND BLAST is also called SPRAY STONE WASH / SAND BLAST, which is polished on the cloth with special equipment (it is a large electric toothbrush, which is just a roller type), usually with an inflatable model. .
11. The essential difference between MONKEY WASH and sandblasting is that the former is a chemical action, and the latter is a physical action. Spraying monkeys is to use a spray gun to spray potassium permanganate solution on the clothing according to the design requirements, and a chemical reaction occurs to fade the fabric. Use the concentration of potassium permanganate and the amount of spray to control the degree of fading. From the point of view of effect, the fading of the spray monkey is uniform, the surface and the inner layer are fading, and a strong fading effect can be achieved. The sandblasting only fades on the surface, and physical damage to the fibers can be seen.
12. Pigment wash / pigment dyed wash is also called "single-sided coating / paint dyeing", which means that this washing method is specially designed for clothing dyed with paint, and its function is to consolidate the original The gorgeous color and increase the softness of the feel.
13. Enzyme washing (ENZYME WASH) Enzyme is a kind of cellulase, which can degrade the fiber structure at a certain pH value and temperature, so that the cloth surface can be faded and depilated (produce "peach skin"). Effect), and get a long-lasting soft effect. Stone can be used together or instead of stone. If it is used together with stone, it is usually called ENZYME STONE WASH. The former is to use a spray gun to spray the potassium permanganate solution on the garment according to the design requirements, and a chemical reaction occurs to make the fabric fade. Use density and injection volume to control the degree of fading. Sandblasting is also called playing sand. Use special equipment (it's a large electric toothbrush, just a roller type) to polish the cloth. There is usually an inflatable model to match. In terms of effect, the former will fade evenly, the surface and the inner layer will fade, and a strong fade effect can be achieved. The latter is only fading on the surface, and physical damage to the fiber can be seen.